11.13.2009

Wen the moon hits your eye...

Normally I don't get sucked in to infomercials. OK, there was the Shark Steam Mop. And the Snuggie. (the Snuggie doesn't really count as it was a gift) I don't own a Shamwow or any Ronco products. I have never ordered from QVC. Why order from television when there is the World Wide Web out there. But I am a sucker for a hair product and Chaz Dean sucks me in with his promises....

Just look at his luxurious hair....
Don't you just feel the need to get out the credit card?



Nope, me neither. Not really. Not until I saw Mr. Chaz with Jeff Lewis.
I'm buying what that man is selling.


And they sell it on Amazon so it doesn't really count as buying off television.
My record remains clean.


2 comments:

Always a Bridesmaid said...

PLEASE do a post on how it works. I was checking it out too but wanted to find someone who had used it before! :)

All Lacquered Up said...

Have you tried it yet? I used it last year and liked the results. My hair was very soft and bouncy but I wonder if women with thinner/finer hair would feel weighed down. My hair is pretty thick and course and I've done conditioner-only washing in the past (which is really all this is), so it worked well for me. The only pain about it is you really have to scrub at your scalp to break up the oils so it's not a quick in and out process.

A cheaper route would be to buy a silicone-free conditioner like the VO5 Moisture Milk condtioners.