8.28.2009

I have a very distinct type

Short, hairy, and balding/bald are not dirty words to me. And my friends know my type well. Last night while waiting to get soup at the Souper Market, the guy behind the counter fit the profile and my friend said "He's hairy. You like hairy."

Adam Richman from Man vs. Food.
(image found here.)

Duff and Geof from the Ace of Cakes. I like them both even though Geof isn't so short but I would be willing to make a sacrifice.
(image found here.)


I am starting to sense a theme here besides the short, hairy, balding.
Kevin Gillespie from this season of Top Chef-Las Vegas.
(image from here.)


There are more but I think you get the idea.

1 comment:

Allison M. said...

man vs. food cracks me up. I love that show.

i love it even more when Time Warner Cable doesn't F up and my HD works.